2018 Scholarship Program
Mid-Atlantic Chapter Scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate Student Applicants
DUE DATE - April 13. 2018
About Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA Scholarships
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), awards a limited number of scholarships to qualified students to help them defray the costs of pursuing a degree in Construction Management or a related-degree program. The amounts of the scholarships vary from year to year, but typically average $3,000.
- Must have completed a minimum of one full academic year of studies, and must have a minimum of one full academic year remaining prior to completing the degree being pursued.
- Must be enrolled in a construction management degree program, or other CM-related degree program, and show a strong interest in a career in CM, as demonstrated by a response to the essay question in the application package.
- Applicants must reside or attend a college/university in Pennsylvania (zip code > 17000), New Jersey (zip code >08000) or Delaware.
NOTE: Incomplete applications will not be considered by the Chapter. The application and all associated attachments must be submitted electronically. Hard copies of transcripts, essays and recommendations must be scanned and sent electronically to WNixon@Jingoli.com Hard copy applications and attachments will not be considered.
Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA Scholarship Review Process
- The Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA scholarship selection committee will review all complete applications received from Applicants, and make its recommendations to the Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA Board of Directors for approval. Selected winners will be notified in early May 2018.
- Students will be honored at the Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA Annual Awards Dinner Meeting and will be invited to attend at the Chapter’s expense in June 2018 (exact date to be announced) at a center city Philadelphia location to be announced.
- Scholarship checks will be mailed directly to the student’s college/university upon the student’s
acceptance of the scholarship and Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA’s verification of the student’s enrollment status. If the student has already paid his/her charges to the school and can provide proof thereof in the form of a statement from the school, Mid-Atlantic Chapter CMAA will provide the check directly to the student.