CMAA Professional Construction Management Course
This three‐day comprehensive course focuses on Construction Management core competencies and CMAA's Body of Knowledge and is a valuable learning opportunity for professionals managing construction projects and programs, from entry level to experienced practitioners. This course will benefit anyone seeking to understand sound basic CM skills, and for more experienced professionals seeking continuing education, or for those preparing for the Certified Construction Manager (CCM) examination.
• Professional Practice • Program & Project Management • Contract Administration • Time Management • BIM • Quality Management • Sustainability • Cost Management & Value Engineering • Safety & Risk Management • Construction Industry Institute (CII) Best Practices
Continuing Education Credit* This program is eligible for 24 Professional Development Hours. Partial credit is not available. Attendees must participate in the entire course to receive continuing education credits. A certificate of completion is available to attendees who complete the program.
CMAA is also registered with the American Institute of Architects (AIA) as an approved CES provider of Learning Units (LU). This course is approved for 24 LUs. CMAA is also a registered provider of continuing education for the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) RCEP program.
*Not all courses and educational activities offered will be accepted by your state for continuing education credit. Please check your state licensing board’s requirements before submitting your credits.
Course Registration Rates : CMAA Member‐owner: $825 | CMAA Member: $1025 Non‐member owner: $1025* | Non‐member: $1225
Late registration rates will apply for those who register 14 days or fewer prior to the start of a course. *Non‐member owners must contact CMAA directly to receive non‐member owner rate.
Venue & Area Information
- Venue parking information Parking available at 1818 Market Street Facility.
- Special facility considerations All guest must provide a valid state I.D. for check‐in at security desk.
- Local hotel recommendations Sonesta, Westin, Downtown Rittenhouse, Sofitel, AKA Rittenhouse Square.
- Area restaurant recommendations (Starbucks, Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Devon & Blakely, Corner Bakery, Devons, Davios, Rogue & Continental)